Sunday, May 17, 2015

I'm alive! FOTD

Hey anyone who might by some miracle still be following my blog! Yes, I'm alive! I still love makeup too. My excuse is we bought a house and moved in...a year ago. For a while I just wasn't feeling this blog thing. I'm not even really sure if I'm feeling it now, it's just I found my camera cable (shocker!) and still remembered how to edit pictures (kind of, one of them is a different width!), so...here we go!

This FOTD was the first time in a long time that I put on makeup without intent of going anywhere or anyone seeing it. It was just to play with some new things I got from a blog sale. (Aside: Martha is seriously the best blog seller ever, I feel like I win the lottery when I see a new blog sale from her.) I think the liner was the coolest thing I did. I used Makeup Geek Poison gel liner and layered a burgundy shadow on top of it and it looked so neat. Sadly, I've had Poison for some time and I think this is the first time I've ever used it. It seemed like it was starting to get a bit dry. :( I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I'll never use a red eyeliner and when I do I slap another color on it!


 photo IMG_8111_zpsfbzmtdcl.jpg
I'm not mad, I just have bitchy resting face. And I hate my teeth.
 photo IMG_8124_zpslmgztomr.jpg
 photo IMG_8129_zpsx51dyj0k.jpg
 photo IMG_8109_zpsxikgymon.jpg
 photo IMG_8114_zpshsc1qu77.jpg

Product list:


EYES - 
Shiseido Beach Grass trio (purple in outer v, golden pink on lid, white in inner corner, same order on lower lashline)
Shiseido Floracouture trio (burgundy to deepen outer v)
Kat Von D Shade + Light eye palette (Laetus & Liberatus on the browbone, Ludwin in the crease)
Makeup Geek Poison gel liner
Shiseido Floracouture trio (burgundy packed over liner)
Physicians Formula Organic Wear mascara
Life's Entropy Brow Theory in Blonde on brows

FACE - 
Cover Girl + Olay Concealer Balm in Fair under the eye
Cover girl + Olay Concealer Balm in Fair/Light as a foundation stick all over face
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Powder in Creamy Natural all over the face
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Youth Boosting Powder in Translucent Light as a highlighter
Mac Extra Dimension blush in Autoerotique

LIPS - 
Nars Audacious lipstick in Anita


I have a lot to say but I don't want to make this very long. I kinda wish I made videos so I could just ramble, but I'm not sure if I'm confident enough to go on camera. I have pretty severe social anxiety. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope you're well!

5 comments:

  1. Oh hi there ! Long time no see :) I LOVE the liner you've done here , just gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ________$$$$_______________
    _______$$__$_______________
    _______$___$$______________
    _______$___$$______________
    _______$$___$$_____________
    ________$____$$____________
    ________$$____$$$__________
    _________$$_____$$_________
    _________$$______$$________
    __________$_______$$_______
    ____$$$$$$$________$$______
    __$$$_______________$$$$$$
    _$$____$$$$____________$$$
    _$___$$$__$$$____________$$
    _$$________$$$____________$
    __$$____$$$$$$____________$
    __$$$$$$$____$$___________$
    __$$_______$$$$___________$
    ___$$$$$$$$$__$$_________$$
    ____$________$$$$_____$$$$
    ____$$____$$$$$$____$$$$$$
    _____$$$$$$____$$__$$
    _______$_____$$$_$$$
    ________$$$$$$$$$$

    only-100-review-earn-money-by-binary-trading & best binary trading software

    the-3-week-diet-review-best-way-to-weight-lose-fitness-health-tips & how to lose weight fast

    chicken-liver-crostini-alla-toscana-best-healthy-recipes & Best healthy recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Здравствуйте! Можно и по этому вопросу, ведь только в споре может быть достигнута истина. :)
    Пользуясь случаем хотела сказать о своем! Вообщем гляньте и мое творение про эмо и треш, а так же фото каре короткое, и к тому же схемы косичек для девочек и в конце-концов есть ещё игры для девочек от 8 до 88 лет как создать одевал....

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena