Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FOTD: Sassy Minerals Ruthless

So...I reorganized this weekend, and I have this huge tub of loose eyeshadows. Okay, not huge. It's a plastic box the size of a shoebox. And it is overflowing with loose eyeshadows from various mineral companies, most of them never used. I feel like such a waste! I just vastly prefer pressed eyeshadows. Loose eyeshadows are so messy. Sometimes I think I'll just blogsale the entire lot. (Yeah, remember that blogsale I said I'd do back in January and then never did? Procrastinating is my game.) Then I thought, what if I pulled an eyeshadow out of the box every day and used a different one every day? So at least I'd be using them. Sort of. I DON'T KNOW. Sometimes I look at the pile of crap I have to sell and think "No one is gonna buy the crap you don't want. Taking pictures and making a blog sale would be an exercise in futility." It's funny how I can make big life decisions in a relatively short period of time, but small things like having enough crap to have a blogsale I can waffle on for months.

Why am I rambling? I DON'T KNOW. This morning I grabbed a loose eyeshadow out of the bin at random, it happened to be Sassy Minerals Ruthless, and here's my FOTD with it. (I just googled Sassy. Are they gone??? I can't find their website!)


 photo IMG_7994_zpse12929a2.jpg  photo IMG_7992_zpsa18a2326.jpg  photo IMG_7997_zps2385e634.jpg  photo IMG_7999_zpsdcf8233e.jpg


Products used:

Face-Avon Ideal Flawless foundation, LA Girl Pro Conceal, Revlon Nearly Naked powder, Benefit Hoola, BH Cosmetics Tulip blush duo, WnW Reserve Your Cabana highlighter

Eyes- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion, Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette, Sassy Minerals Ruthless eyeshadow, Urban Decay El Dorado liner, Milani Liquif'eye Pencil in Black, Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara (top lashes), Cover Girl Clump Crusher (bottom lashes), Jordana Fabubrow in Taupe.

Lips-Ulta Lipliner in Flesh, Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Big Spender.


Ruthless is that bronzey goldeny color all over my lid, btw.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! Looks amazing with your blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous color and it suits you well !

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena