Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Makeup Geek eyeshadow collection & swatches

 photo MUGespalette_zpsa23197cc.jpg 

I'm back today with swatches of my collection of Makeup Geek eyeshadows! I looove MUG eyeshadows, they remind me a lot of Inglot in terms of texture and pigmentation. If you don't have any MUG, you need at least a couple!

 photo mugesswatches1_zpsda90afa0.jpg photo mugesswatches2_zps0c7acbde.jpg photo mugesswatches3_zpsa179ceac.jpg photo mugesswatches4_zpsd96436c6.jpg

For teh Googlez:
  • Bling
  • Peach Smoothie
  • Creme Brulee
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Chickadee
  • Preppy
  • Latte
  • Prom Night
  • Hipster
  • Moondust 
  • Taupe Notch
  • Pretentious
  • Cocoa Bear
  • Bitten
  • Unexpected
  • Fairytale
  • Unicorn
  • Simply Marlena
  • Cupcake
  • Mango Tango
  • Razzleberry
  • Duchess
  • Poolside
  • Shimmermint
  • Dirty Martini
  • Peacock
  • Burlesque
Do you have any MUG eyeshadows? What are your favorite shades?

3 comments:

  1. Wow. These are freaking awesome. I've seen swatches around but seeing all of yours together in one spot really makes me want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read so many good things about these eyeshadows ! The would be even better than the MAC ones ! Impressive !

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! thanks for also posting pictures of the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena