Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lorac GloGetter Palette Swatches

Hey all! If you only get ONE palette this summer, I highly recommend this one that I have to show you today. Lorac GloGetter! What a cute name. As far as I know, this palette is only available at Ulta. It is gooorgeous!

 photo loracglogetterpalette_zpsa3183652.jpg
This palette is very sleek and minimalist, something that I really enjoy from Lorac. I also have their Pro Palette and the packaging on that is also very sleek and simple. GloGetter is just a very thin simple brown case with gold lining and teal text that spells LORAC.


All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2013. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.
 photo loracglogetter_zps8ea416fa.jpg
Try to contain yourself! How beautiful is that? It's so perfect so for summer! Lovely neutrals plus some pops of color. The color choices are absolutely perfect. I couldn't have picked them better myself.


 photo loracglogetterswatches_zps9c56cfed.jpg
These eyeshadows are very soft, smooth and buttery. They're exactly what I've come to expect from Lorac. The pigmentation is somewhat medium, but the shades are very useable and buildable. That light blue 3 from the right end is a duochrome! It's blue lit up with gold interference. It's so pretty! Everything else is pretty as well. 

I really do love this palette. I haven't had a chance to use it in an eye look yet, but when I do I'll update with some looks!

What do you think?

2 comments:

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena