Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses

 photo revlonsuperlustrouslipglosses_zpsb04d4c78.jpg

Hi all! It's been a while, eh? Sorry I've been so absent on my blog. I've just been busy with, you know, life and stuff. Haha!

Anyway, I wanted to show you some of my favorite drugstore lipglosses, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses.

 photo revlonsuperlustrouslipglossswatches_zpsedab15cf.jpg
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2013. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.

These colors are all permanent and can be found pretty easily at any drugstore. They tend to be pretty cheap too, like $5-6ish dollars. I really love these glosses because the colors are great and the texture is nice and smooth, only moderately sticky. They tend to last a decent length of time on my lips due to the slightly sticky texture. They have no taste or scent that I can tell. These seem really popular in the makeup world and for good reason. They're great all-around glosses that you don't have to put much thought into. They look great alone or over lipsticks or liners.

Do you have any Super Lustrous Lipglosses? What are your favorite shades?



For teh Googlez:

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Foiled
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal

3 comments:

  1. Love Pink Pop and Coral Reef! These are lovely lip glosses - I find them really moisturising and plush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty. I love these glosses but I don't have any of these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilac Pastelle and Peach Petal look like excellent shades for spring!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena