Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review: Revlon Color Burst Lipglosses

 photo revloncolorburstlipglosses_zpsdc363fd7.jpg

Now for another of Revlon's Lipgloss offerings: Color Burst Lipglosses.

 photo revloncolorburstlipglossswatches_zps8dbb6a08.jpg
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2013. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.

Every shade but Decadent and All That Glitters are permanent.

I have to say that my swatches of All That Glitters and Crystal Water does them no justice! All That Glitters is an amazing clear gloss with tons of gold glitter. There's also a bit of copper and green in there. It's beautiful and looks amazing over various lip colors. Crystal Water is basically clear with very fine pink, purple & blue shimmer in it that's iridescent. I wish Decadent wasn't limited edition because I've never seen a purple lipgloss like it at the drugstore before.

I wish I liked these glosses more than I do, because they truly have some awesome uncommon colors. I'm not a fan of the smell, first off. It's like a creme brulee smell and it's not my favorite. Also the texture of these is very thin, and although that's nice because it's not sticky, it's not so nice because you have to reapply like every 30 minutes. These wear off really quickly. They're called 'Color Burst' but most of them are not very opaque. I do love the packaging, however, it looks really chic and high end to me.

What do you think of the Color Burst Lipglosses?


For teh Googlez:
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Decadent (LE)
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Rosegold
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Orchid
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in All That Glitters (LE)
Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss in Crystal Water

2 comments:

  1. Crystal Lilac looks gorgeous! I really like the packaging of these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping I'd find Decadent somewhere but have failed. This colour was never released in Australia. :(

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena