Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Revlon Lip Butter Collection & Swatches

Not much to say today other than when I was making my top 5 of 2012 post yesterday, I thought I might as well swatch my favorite lipsticks for you!

Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket 
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters in Sugar Frosting, Gumdrop, Cupcake, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake, Creamsicle, Peach Parfait, Tutti Fruitti, Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Cherry Tart, Sugar Plum, Sweet Tart, Pink Truffle, Lollipop, and Raspberry Pie.

2 comments:

  1. candy apple and sugar pulm look very sensational and stunning at first look. the other colors i already own so i would like to get them to complete my awesome collection.:)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena