Friday, January 4, 2013

My Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection & Swatches

Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket
Swatches of Maybelline Color Tattoos in Too Cool, Silver Strike (new), Audacious Asphalt, Tough as Taupe, Barely Beige (LE), Inked in Pink (new), Fierce & Tangy, Gold Rush (new), Bold Gold, Gold Shimmer (LE), Bad to the Bronze, Rich Mahogany (LE), Edgy Emerald, Tenacious Teal, Test My Teal (LE), Ready Set Green (LE), Mossy Green (LE), Pomegranate Punk, Fuchsia Fever (LE), Painted Purple, Blue on By (LE), Electric Blue (new).

3 comments:

  1. I want them all! I have a few but most of these colours aren't available in Australia. Maybe I can get some when I go to the US. That would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing collection! I'm bummed I missed out on some of the LE ones, especially Mossy Green and Barely Beige - those two are goorrgeeouussss. Bad to the Bronze will always have my heart though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT...but I am afraid they will crease on me!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena