Friday, December 21, 2012

New Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick Swatches

Hey all. I found the new Wet n Wild Fergie stuff at one of my local Walgreens and was particularly taken with the lipsticks. I wanted to show you them as soon as I could.


Photobucket All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket

I think these are majorly gorgeous! I did not get all the shades, I left behind a couple of brownish looking nudes, a glittery burgundy, and a purple so dark it looked black. It may have been black now that I think about it. I just picked up the colors that appealed to me. I wore Fuchsianista yesterday and was impressed by the staying power and the beautiful color. These are very opaque and packed with pigment. The darker shades stained my arm when I was swatching them. I find the packaging to be really nice although it does feel somewhat cheap when you open it.

What do you think? Have you seen the new WnW Fergie stuff yet?

For teh Googlez:
Wet n Wild Fergie V.I.Pink lipstick
Wet n Wild Fergie Penthouse Sweet lipstick
Wet n Wild Fergie Old School Glam lipstick
Wet n Wild Fergie Saraghina lipstick
Wet n Wild Fergie Fuchsianista lipstick
Wet n Wild Fergie Ferguson Crest Cabernet lipstick

7 comments:

  1. I really like Old School Glam! I haven't seen these yet, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old school glam is my fav, great picks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These look really pretty and so vibrant. An awesome collection of pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how much these are I love fergie ferg! I'm pickin these up today thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I hope I see some of these when I got to the states. I love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swatches! Old School Glam looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena