Saturday, November 17, 2012

FOTD: Pixiwoo's Smokey for Small Eyes

I got really inspired by this tutorial from Pixiwoo. I have small eyes myself and I'm always trying to find ways to elongate and make them look bigger. So I tried to copy the eye look as much as I could, even though I don't have all the same products. I do,  however, have a sample of MAC Tan pigment. It's a beautiful color! I feel like this eye look is very glam, and it reminds me of a lot of other looks the Pixiwoo sisters have done, like Nic's Keira Knightley look. So have a look and tell me what you think!


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket
Derp face!
Photobucket
A rare smile! I don't smile on my blog because I hate my teeth, to be quite honest. Photobucket 

Products used:


Face
Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12-hr Brightening Primer
Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation
Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder
Milani Powder Bronzer in Radiant
Milani Rose D'oro Blush
MAc Cream Color Base in Pearl

Eyes
Prestige Primed & Ready Eye Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
MAC Tan Pigment
Foxy eyeshadow from the Anastasia She Wears it Well Palette
Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow
Wet n Wild Panther eyeshadow
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips
Styli-Style Line & Seal Waterproof Lipliner in Naked
NYX Long Lip Pencil in Natural
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Sheer Linen
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Foiled

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! :)




3 comments:

  1. I love this channel ! They do great tuto's :-D
    I love your version here . I agree , tan is a beautiful pigment, i don't give it the love that it deserves ... Shame on me !
    You have a cute smile ! Really !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love that lip color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, GORGEOUS! The eyeshadow colours that you chose are perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena