Saturday, November 3, 2012

Best Drugstore Matte Eyeshadows

Photobucket

I don't know about you but I love matte eyeshadow. Believe it or not, you can get some awesome ones at the drugstore. These are my favorites.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral palette is my absolute favorite matte palette-period! I love it even more than my high end matte shadows. They are fantastic, soft and highly pigmented. If you only get one palette shown here, I say it should be this one.


Photobucket Photobucket
I wasn't going to include Wet n Wild's I ♥ Matte palette, but I hear this palette is being re-released with a different name in the new Where's the Party collection. Plus it's a really nice palette. I like that there's half colorful shades and half neutral in the palette.


Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Some other really nice matte shadows are Physicians Formula Matte Collection quads. They're so easy to use and they blend really nicely.

What are your favorite matte eyeshadows? Did I miss anything good from the drugstore?

3 comments:

  1. i recently found the Sonia Kashuk one and I LOVE IT! I don't know how more people don't know about this. The news of a super duper neutral matte palette needs to be spread everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wet N Wild Palette is amazing! They re-released it and its called "Drinking A Glass of Shine"! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the shades looks really nice and natural they are perfect for office use and for the naturally perfect look . i liked your post very much. thanks for sharing it with us..

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena