Friday, August 24, 2012

NOTD: Maybelline Boho Gold

Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket

This a new polish from Maybelline's Fall Fashion Week collection, Boho Gold. It's obviously another Chanel Peridot dupe. As I don't have Peridot I can't compare the two, but this is a very pretty polish. The duochrome is strong, I love just looking at it in the bottle. It was a bit sheer, this took three coats.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color! I have the OPI dupe, so I'm pretty sure I don't need this one as well; they look exactly the same as far as I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Catrice alternative for this Peridot type of color , i think it's almost the same as this. This one looks nice too of course LOL

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena