Friday, August 31, 2012

FOTD: Mossy Green & Pine Bronze

Another ready for fall FOTD! I really loved this one. I swapped for the Laura Mercier eyeshadow, and it is so lovely! Such a beautiful texture and color. I'm thinking I have to get some more LM eyeshadows. This is my first LM product! I can't believe I've never checked out this brand before. Any recommendations, LM fans?

Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Products used: 

Eyes-
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green (base & lower lashline)
Laura Mercier Pine Bronze Sateen Eye Color (lid & lower lashline)
Urban Decay Naked (crease)
Bobbi Brown Bone (browbone)
Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Blackest Black (tightline)
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara

Brows-
Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Brunette

Face-
L'Oreal Visible Lift Smooth Absolute foundation in 160 Classic Ivory
Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer
Smashbox Halo Powder in Fair
TheBalm Frat Boy Blush

Lips-
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Romantique


I'm going to have a blog sale in a week or so. Any interest? Any suggestions of what you learned when doing your own blog sale? This'll be my first, so I'm a bit nervous. But my stash has gotten to be unmanageable and I need to downsize. So many dupes of things! And how much eyeshadow does one need, really? .... Don't answer that! :D

Have a good labor day weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful makeup honey, i love your skin too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow , this looks amazing on you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing green! This looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN that is a great eyeshadow colour for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blog sales! I'm always interested :) Anyway, can I just say how absolutely BEAUTIFUL you look? Your eyes are so pretty, and the look is just stunning. I'm so jealous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!

    Hey hun, can you email me? For some reason I can't find your email addy and I have something fun to ask you. Can you drop me a line? Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena