Sunday, July 15, 2012

LA Colors Mineral Blush swatches (all 24 colors)

I should probably start this post out by saying that this is going to be very picture heavy! Is anyone still on dial-up these days? If you are, you might want to avoid this post, hehe!

In the last 6 months or so, I noticed that I had problems keeping blush on my cheeks. It's like my foundation just absorbs it or something, it disappears about 2 hours after I apply it. To my delight, I noticed that the LA Colors Mineral Blushes were one of the few blushes that has serious staying power. When I wear these, I can still see the color when I get home. Which is awesome, and led to me slowly acquiring the entire line of 24 colors. I have them all swatched for you today!

I bought all of these from Cherry Culture. As per usual, Cherry Culture's 'swatches' are simple color dots that aren't really accurate in the least. So hopefully this will help someone wanting to buy. These are cheap also, $4.00 each on the site right now.

So let's get started! I'm going to put in pictures of the blushes themselves first, then there will be 4 swatch pictures with 6 blushes each.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket 





Whew!

All of these blushes are either satin or matte in texture, except for Sheer Bliss, which is quite glittery. They are very pigmented and apply easily. The texture is nothing like a high end blush, you'd probably notice that right off, but they are still very workable.

Another thing about these is that they tend to be warm. There are a few cool ones in the bunch but most of them have this warm ruddiness about them. It's kind of hard to describe. You probably also noticed that a lot of the colors are quite similar. There are quite a few doubles or even triples in the group, which got to be quite confusing when I was swatching them as I tried to arrange them by color. 

Still, I love these blushes very much. The fact that they stick around all day is enough reason for me to wear them. 

Hope you enjoyed!

8 comments:

  1. So awesome you found a blush that works for you! And at $4 it's so reasonable to pick up all of them! They all look pretty. Dewy looks like it would work as a highlight. Thanks for the swatches and sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tickled Pink and Tender Rose. Awesome swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some really pretty shades in here, I love that there's such a huge selection of colors. Thank you for swatching them all for us, it's so nice to see them all side by side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- these are pretty. I love the golden/coral ones. But all the pinks look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking all over for some good swatches of these blushes... Finally. Now I can get my shopping on. Consider yourself followed (on blogger lol not in a stalker way).

    Loevens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are these blushes fragile, IYO? I've read a few reviews saying this is the case. They look so pretty, but I'm afraid my clumsy ass will break them somehow D:

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena