Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aromaleigh Swatchfest

Do you remember when Aromaleigh was closing (we thought for good) and grab bags of shadows and face powders were being sold for a good price? I can't believe it but that was in January of 2011 according to KittenMittens!

I ordered 3 rainbow grab bags, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty ashamed that I'm just now getting around to sharing some swatches of my grab bag haulings, over a year later. :( Well everybody likes pretties, right? Have a look see!

Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The mattes were swatched over ELF's Mineral Eye Primer and the shimmery/sparkly colors were swatched over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy.

Ahhh! Don't swatches of colors you can't get anymore just wet your whistle? You should stick around and keep an eye on my blog because something very very special is going to be posted tomorrow. I'll give you a hint: it starts with the letter 'G.' :D

G'night and see ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Some of these are really stunning! I kind of love rediscovering long-forgotten things, even if it means swatches of unavailable products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your swatches. So many pretties!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena