Sunday, June 17, 2012

Swatches: New L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Summer 2012 Shades

The L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows are, in my opinion, some of the best quality eyeshadows you can get at the drugstore. They are a definite favorite! They are all rich and full of pigmentation. When I saw a completely full display of the 6 new shades for summer at my local Walgreens, I snatched them up! They were BOGO 50% off, so it wasn't too bad. I have pics and swatches for you.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

  • Liquid Diamond is a lavender infused silver. I also see bits of pink and gold in it. You have to see this one in person, my swatches do it no justice.
  • Endless Sea is a beautiful teal.
  • Golden Emerald is a stunning forest green with heavy golden shimmer. Another must see in person.
  • Glistening Garnet, despite the name, is a magenta pink.
  • Bottomless Java is your standard deep brown with gold and copper shimmer.
  • Smoldering Plum appears to be a MAC Beauty Marked dupe, it's a black with tons of pink and purple shimmer.
They are all so beautiful! If you're only going to get a couple, I'd suggest Liquid Diamond and Golden Emerald. They are the stand outs in this bunch.

What do you think? See any must haves?

9 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! I agree, these L'Oreal shadows really are some of the best drugstore shadows out there. I need to pick up some of the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Emerald and Smoldering Plum .... ohlala !
    I have a few of them and indeed they are very good quality !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this eyeshadow formula, too! I've been holding off on buying the new colors, maybe I'll have to check and see if my local Walgreens has them... I'd love to get them on sale! Thanks for the swatches, I was curious about how these would look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these out- but they look very pretty! The Liquid Diamond and Glistening Garnet seem to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these shimmer look very great on special occasions i have all 6 with me, really value for money Melbourne Wedding Hair And Makeup

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena