Saturday, June 2, 2012

(Mostly) Non-Shimmery Cream Blush Swatches

I'm posting this mostly to remind myself that I do not need anything from the new MAC Casual Color Collection. I'm not normally a MAC girl but I'm having a hard time resisting the siren song of these lip and cheek color things. I really need to shop my stash more often when I find myself lusting after a new release. So, you guys get a swatchfest, and I get the realization that I have way too many cream cheek type products!


Photobucket
From left to right: Sephora Cream Blush in Poppy Pink, NYX Stick Blush in Hibiscus, NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Wild Berry, NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash.


All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket
From left to right: Revlon PhotoReady Blush in Flushed, Revlon PhotoReady Blush in Coral Reef, Revlon PhotoReady Blush in Pinched.


Photobucket
From left to right: NYX Cream Blush in Red Cheeks, NYX Cream Blush in Orange, NYX Cream Blush in Glow, NYX Cream Blush in Natural.

I put the 'mostly' in the title because there is one here who appears to have shimmer in the pot, and that is Revlon Pinched. The shimmer isn't really apparent in the swatch, however. I tried to pick out all my cream, no shimmer blushes to mimic the look of the MAC Casual Color Collection. I felt stupid only swatching 2 of the Revlon blushes so I went ahead and included Pinched.

Gah, the pretty colors! *gawp* See? I don't need anything from Casual Color! 

BTW, have you ever swatched on your leg? I did these swatches on my legs instead of my arms, and I like it! There's much more room to swatch, and it gives my arms a break. :D

Have a good weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I like the peachiness of Pinched, you can't really see the shimmer. Natural is such a pretty colour, it's the only NYX blush I own but I'm glad to have it in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. all the colours are so pretty!! I really like all the Nyx and the Nyc ones!!

    I have never thought of swatching on my leg before.. lol

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always do swatches on my leg:) My arms are too small and legs are smoother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moley, they're so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord, these are AMAZING. I want to rub Pink Flash all over my body. I should totally try swatching on my legs XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the NYX cream blush, although I have only one (natural) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection of cream blushes! I have a few Nyx cream blushes, and a few similar ones to you.... you need Hot Pink as well! And I think I need those revlon ones....
    Also I'm kinda lolling about swatching on the leg hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a bunch of great cream blushes! I want to expand my collection... I like layering blush products. Thanks for all of the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leg swatches? LOL! Actually, that's kind of a good idea......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot, Nice and beautiful images of blushes. If you find more pls post it on the site. I would like to use and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Say hello to your newest member =)

    Hope we can be blog buddies if you check mine out

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena