Saturday, May 19, 2012

Swatches: Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadows

Mandy of Pretty Making (who is a newish blog discovery for me, btw, LOVE her blog) kindly hinted that it would be nice to see swatches of the Sephora Prisma Chrome eyeshadows from my last post. I am happy to oblige! :)

Photobucket  All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.

Aren't they gorgeous?! Sapphire Shine has this slightly duochrome, almost blurple finish that I think makes it very special. Orange Facets, which I thought would be more peachy, turned out to be straight up orange! I have worn Orange Facets and it looks absolutely awesome on blue eyes! I think the colors compliment each other really well and would look great together on the eye! I have to try that soon.

I think these are lovely. A color I really want is Moon Beam, which Scrangie has swatched beautifully here. It looks like a beautiful opalescent pink color. It's been out of stock on Sephora.com since I purchased these, though. :( It must be a popular shade.

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That blue is amazing! And of course you can never go wrong with orange in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty, and look great together! That blue has such a neat finish, I think most blue/purple shadows I see lean purple, this is a nice twist on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! Did you swatch on bare skin or over a primer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. over NYX's eyeshadow base in skintone! :)

      Delete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena