Sunday, May 27, 2012

FOTD: Olympian Star

I have some new eyeshadows that I wanted to try out, plus I knew I wanted to do a colorful look, so I came up with this. This looked so much more well blended in real life, so please excuse that. I also slapped some false lashes on, the first time I've applied them in months, and remembered how crappy my application always is! *sigh* Oh well. I hope you like it!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Products used

Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup
  • Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer in Green
  • Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer (liquid side)
  • Smashbox Halo powder
  • Benefit Hervana
  • Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Highlighter
Eyes
  • Anastasia Brow Duo in Brunette
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Urban Decay Evidence eyeshadow (from 15th Anniversary Palette)
  • Milani Olympian Blue eyeshadow
  • Milani Shocking Pink eyeshadow
  • Milani Tickled Pink eyeshadow
  • Milani Pearl eyeshadow
  • Elf Cream Liner in Black
  • Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Ardell Fashion Lashes #116
Lips
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
  • Milani Haute Flash Lipgloss in Star Flash

Whew! Thanks for looking! :)

11 comments:

  1. Pretty! I looove the pink on the inner corner, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors rock together, it looks really nice on you :) I like the bold bright colors paired with the delicate pearly pink highlighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty!!! I love the pink and blue together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, one of my favorite color combos. You rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lashes are epic! So bright and glamourous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you applied the lashes REALLY well, they look fantastic! I love the colours of your shadows as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, how are you liking the Revlon Whipped Cream Makeup? I saw it in stores and it's getting massively hyped up on MUA but I'm not sure if it'll work on my skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous look! Love the bright colours and the shimmer in that gloss is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colours together! Great application :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena