Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quickie: Orange Lipstick x3

Evening all! I'm really trying to get better about posting on my blog, and I figure even something quick every couple of days is better than you hearing nothing from me for weeks on end! You've also probably noticed I'm generally a person of brevity in my writing style. Sometimes I'll get on a subject I'm passionate about and I can go on and on, but generally I like to keep things concise and to the point. Anyway, in an effort to post more I'm going to make 'Quickie' posts where I post some pictures and say a blurb or two. That's what you guys really like to see, right? Pictures!

So here's some orange lipsticks! I never thought I could wear this color, but I've ended up with three, and I've worn them with pride!

Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.

As you can see they're all very similar, just slight differences in shade and texture. Since I paid next to nothing for all of them I don't feel too bad about it.

Do you have any oranges in your stash?

5 comments:

  1. I have WnW Purty Persimmon, but I haven't worn it out yet... My two favorite "wearable" oranges are Bite's lipstick in Apricot, which is more of an orange red, and Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti-Frutti, which is a sheer orange-coral. Orange is such a fun color to wear, even if it is bolder than I usually tend to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the recommendations! :)

      Delete
  2. Such great colors! Love the looks of all three, especially Purty Persimmon. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried wearing orange lippie. Not sure it would suit me. These are great colours, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! I love orange lipstick, I definitely have several shades in my stash!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena