Monday, April 9, 2012

Kiss My Sass haul & swatches

Photobucket

Do you believe I've never bought a thing from Kiss My Sass before now? It was Heather's swatch post that really helped me pull the trigger. What lovely colors! Especially that duochrome lip gloss!

I hauled these eyeshadows: Fall Harvest, Love the Way You Lie, Winter Magic, Metamorphosis, Naughty Dog, Flip Flops, Sleepy Hollow, and Reign Over Me. I also got two Lip Glazes in Blue Velvet and Summer Lovin'.

Photobucket
All eyeshadow swatches are done over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
  • Fall Harvest is a beautiful burgundy.
  • Sleepy Hollow looks a dull grey in the pot but comes alive with copper sparkle when you swatch it.
  • Flip Flops is a kelly green with blue and pink sparkles.
  • Love the Way You Lie is a gorgeous navy blue base with a myriad of various colored sparkles in it. I wish I'd gotten a full size of this!


Photobucket

All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.

  • Winter Magic is a beautiful baby blue with multi-colored sparkles.
  • Metamorphosis is is a mid-tone blue with pink and gold sparkles.
  • Naughty Dog, which I was hoping would satisfy my lemming for Sugarpill Royal Sugar, is a vivid blue with a very strong pink glitter presence. It's not quite Royal Sugar, but it'll definitely do!
  • Reign Over Me is a gorgeous purple with multi-colored sparkles.

Photobucket

The Lip Glazes ended up being my favorite thing about the haul! Can you believe I've never tried a single indie lip product before now??? I'm not sure why! After trying these I'm in love! The formula of these lip glosses is so smooth and soft feeling! They aren't at all greasy or sticky. There's not much slip to them, which I like, because I don't want them sliding off into my lip lines. The best part is they smell like vanilla frosting! My favorite scent for lip products. They're just so yummy in every way. They last a decent length of time as well. I love them so much!

Blue Velvet is a clear gloss with a blue shift. This looks lovely on its own but it looks even better over bright pink lipsticks! Summer Lovin' is just as beautiful as I'd hoped. It's a medium coral pink with an in-your-face gold duochrome. I've worn it a ton since I've gotten this haul and it is truly beautiful! If you only pick up one thing from Kiss My Sass, I recommend a Lip Glaze!

Do you have any Kiss My Sass goodies? Any must haves?

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous, I can't stand how lovely Fall Harvest is... I am such a sucker for deep red and burgundy eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried Kiss My Sass! Your post is making me want to go do it now! Love how the lippies look! And the shadows are beautiful. I'll keep in mind that their lip glazes are awesome for when I do order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a long time since i've ordered something from KMS . I have a few eyeshadows and my all time favorites of KMS are Sleepy Hollow , Fall Harvest and Reign Over Me ! Nice swatches !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your swatches so hard! Love The Way You Lie, Summer Dog, and Summer Lovin' are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shadows look really nice, the bases of them all look pretty matte, which is different :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at those glosses. They're amazing. I love all the eyeshadows you've chosen. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the shadows look awesome, I love the glosses, too! I've never tried KMS before.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena