Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gettin' Nekkid with Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette

Urban Decay's first Naked palette was such a hit, of course they had to make a second version!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The colors in the Naked2 palette seem to be a little on the cooler side overall. Those who found the first Naked palette far too warm for them would probably enjoy this palette. There are some similarities between the two, as you'll see in my upcoming comparison post, but I think they are different enough to warrant owning both.

Let's check out the swatches.

Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.
Photobucket

What's this??? A matte highlighter color! *applauds* Thank you UD! I love the variety of finishes they put in this palette. The three mattes are infinitely useful. Foxy is a good highlight, Tease is a perfect 'background' blender color for your crease, and Blackout is good to line or deepen the crease with! Fantastic! I love the other colors too. I only wish they hadn't included Half Baked again in this palette. It really wasn't at all necessary.

Honestly, I must say I like Naked2 quite a bit better than the original. It's just a more complete, do-everything palette.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. love your swatches. these colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this the other day and I cant wait to try it out! (= Thanks for the LOVELY swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I used the original a lot, but I find I'm getting even more use out of the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to put this down since I got it! Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naked 2 is gorgeous! Pistol and Busted are definitely my favorites. Sadly I already have a bunch of neutral shadows, so I can't really justify purchasing it. The swatches looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snakebite, YDK and Suspect are my favourites from these swatches. I think this is a beautiful palette and actually quite good value considering the number of shades in it and the quality of the eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena