Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gettin' Nekkid with The Balm's Nude 'tude Palette

Next up in my nude palette series is a palette I love: The Balm's Nude 'tude Palette! Check out this packaging!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now this is how you name and package a nude palette! Tongue firmly in cheek, nekkid ladies' delicate bits covered up, cute personality traits all starting with an 'S.' You don't just slap the word 'BUTT' on it and leave it at that. *glares @ NYX*

Seriously, isn't that packaging too cute?! The Balm also has a nekkid lady free version if you prefer your makeup without them. I love it though! I think it's adorable.

I've just recently discovered The Balm, but their eyeshadow formula is divine! It's right up there with Inglot in terms of quality for me. Their eyeshadow is soft, silky, finely milled and firmly pressed. Also very very pigmented. But don't take my word for it, check out the swatches!

Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.
Photobucket

There isn't a single problematic eyeshadow in this palette, which makes it an awesome deal in my book. They've not provided us with a matte highlight color *sigh*, but the palette makes up for that by being awesome in every other respect. There's also 2 dark matte colors to use as liner or darken your crease or outer V. Serious is a matte black and Sleek is a brown so dark that it almost borders on black. It's like a soft black.

All around, this is a fantastic palette if you're after great colors in cute packaging.

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. My eyes went straight to Sophisticted and Selfish. Such pretty shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww these shades are amazing <3 Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should have picked up this palette when it was on Hautelook for a steal. I keep going back and forth between whether or not I need it, but your swatches have me wanting it again! Sophisticated looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would you NOT have the nekkid ladies? So cute! I love the actual colours as well, I think it's really nicely put together. I guess Sassy could be matte, but still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is amazing! They nailed the packaging, naming, and branding on this! Love the colors too! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see pictures of that palette I waaaaaant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so cute! I love the palettes and the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of this palette. TheBalm is awesome, isn't it? We want looks! Well, I do anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never tried The Balm , but it seems very nice palettes ! The colors are so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the packaging! So do they make the naked-lady free packaging for prude people or something? It's not THAT risque, in my opinion! Nice swatches.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena