Saturday, February 4, 2012

NOTD: SinfulColors Nirvana + Finger Paints Flashy

Photobucket
Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.
Photobucket

Nirvana is a lovely taupe brown, but it looks really nice with flakies on top of it! I am so smitten with the Finger Paints flakies, I think it's the best collection to come out in a long time. I'm so happy I was able to collect them all.

4 comments:

  1. Great mani! Love the taupe base coat under the flakies! I agree, this flakie collection is probably one of the best collections released in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown with the flakies , nice !
    I have this flakie too and i love it ! It's the only one i have from the collection .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combo. The brown isn't a colour I'd pick up for myself, but you've made it look awesome with the flakie topcoat.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena