Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are you on Pinterest?

Photobucket

Hey all! I got a Pinterest account like forever ago, and proceeded to never use it! Then a lightbulb went off over my head a couple days ago, and I thought 'OMG! If I see a makeup look that I like and maybe want to recreate, I can just Pinterest it! Or if I see pretty swatches of something I might want in the future, I'll Pinterest that too!' It's the perfect way to keep track of pretty makeup related things. You can also sort of make shopping lists for yourself, rather than writing them down or bookmarking webpages. Thank goodness, now I can quit writing down nail polish names when I see pretty swatches! I'll just Pinterest it! So I've been going pin happy this weekend, pinning everything I see that I like. I have a board titled 'makeup inspiration,' 'nails,' 'product pictures' and 'swatches' so far, but I could totally see creating more depending on what you want to keep track of. I love how Pinterest gives you this big gallery with all your pins on one page, so you can kind of scroll around, and if you see something you like, click on it, and there's a link as to where it came from. Nice!

I've also added Pin It buttons to the bottom of all my blog pages, so if you see something you like, you can pin it! This is the kind of copying I don't mind, because Pinterest always shows where something came from. :)

So, do you have a Pinterest account? Why not follow me, and I'll follow you back! :) You might just get addicted to pinning!


Follow Me on Pinterest
Click above to go to my boards!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good idea!! I just got the invitation to Pinterest but haven't made an account yet since I wasn't sure what to do with it yet, but your idea is GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no we don't have it but it's a great idea, so maybe we should look this up!
    but btw, we've given you an award on our blog so check it out okay!/Azure

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena