Saturday, January 28, 2012

FOTD: Orange you glad we won?

It's funny sometimes how when someone you love shares their love of something with you, and you eventually grow to like and appreciate said thing. I am not a sports person. I don't follow any sports whatsoever, aside from going to my daughter's soccer games. But my hubby is an OSU alum, and he's a very devoted fan of their football team. I got roped into watching several games this past season, and eventually I started wanted to watch them of my own volition! They had a great season. The quarterback, Brandon Weeden, is amazing! He has a crazy accurate throw. I asked Bryan how he's so accurate, and he told me he used to pitch baseball! Isn't that interesting? The Cowboys averaged over 50 points a game (which I think is crazy for football) and Weeden completes 73 percent of his passes. Insane!

(If you'd told me a year ago that I'd be posting football stats on my blog, I would've laughed in your face. LMAO!)

Anyway, this FOTD is inspired by OSU colors. I hope you like it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All photos and text © Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup 2012. All rights reserved. Please do not copy or republish this material without written permisson. If you're reading this anywhere other than femputer-makeup.blogspot.com it has been stolen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That's my game face! LOL

Products used:
Eyes
UDPP
Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow
LA Colors Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Popsicle
Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow
Sugarpill Bulletproof eyeshadow
Inglot 376 eyeshadow
Inglot 387 eyeshadow
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner in Blue Eyes (black w/blue sparkles)
Anastasia Brow Powder duo in Brunette
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara

Face
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation (review forthcoming)
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
Milani Minerals Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural
Milani Minerals Pressed Powder in Natural Tan (contour, bronzer)

Lips
NYX Lipliner in Natural
Milani lipstick in Mandarina
Shiro Intertube in Rickrolled

Do you follow college football? Who's your team? Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Love this look! I do follow college football. My team is also OSU, but that would be Oregon State University! I colors must be similar... ours are orange and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love how intense Flame Point looks here. And both of your eyes look so damn even. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ! Flamepoint is sooooooooo pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your game face, lol! Awesome look, I love the orange with the cut crease!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena