Thursday, January 5, 2012

FOTD: I got Naked 2!

Like the crazed makeup junkie I am, I snatched the Naked 2 palette up from Urban Decay's website as soon as it became available. I'm so super glad I did, because I like this version so much better than the first Naked palette. The first one was great, don't get me wrong, but this combination of colors is right up my alley.

This is the first FOTD I did using the palette and the lipgloss that's included. I wore this to the concert my husband took me to in December that I told ya'll about. Have a look!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Products used:
Eyes -- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette; Verve in the inner corner, Pistol on the lid, Blackout in the outer V, Tease in the crease, combination of Foxy & Bobbi Brown Bone on the browbone. Some liquid liner, maybe Physicians Formula Eye Booster? L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes mascara + Cover Girl Professional mascara on lashes
Cheeks -- No idea, sorry. :(
Lips -- Urban Decay Naked Lip Junkie gloss.

I love this palette! Seems like a lot of people are saying it's too similar to the original palette, but I think it's different enough to have both. Except I wish they hadn't had any dupes between the two palettes. Half Baked is in both and from what I can tell Hustle and Busted are just about the same shades. Still, what would I be if not a collector of makeup??? They're different enough to have both, and I love Naked 2 so much!

Did you spring for Naked 2? Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! I like the Naked2 palette from the swatches I've seen online, but it'll probably be another year or so before international web sites will stock it for me to buy. I'll live vicariously through you until then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lady! You look absolutely stunning in this makeup, and with that hair colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay this is gorgeous ! Mine is on the way ... :D and i can't wait to use it :) I have the first one too , but i needed the second one too , LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look you did here! I've been enjoying my Naked2 palette! Still loving your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Naked I still unopened--I need to try that first before I even think about II. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! Your lashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena