Friday, November 25, 2011

My Lipstick Collection: More Maybellines

Click the image to make it bigger!

I believe Maybelline has discontinued both the Moisture Extreme and the Volume Seduction lines, so this post is pretty pointless and only for reference. I bet these are cropping up at Big Lots and Dollar Stores, however.

Mini reviews: Moisture Extreme has a glossy, very moisturizing formula. They're very comfortable to wear but they tend to travel so be careful to line your lips and blot. Some beautiful colors in this range, but most of them are shimmery and some are frosty, which is not my favorite finish.

Volume Seduction BURNS. Like, really. If you put it on bare lips with no balm or anything, watch out. The first time I wore them I was somewhat distressed. But the sensation does calm down after a while. I loved these two lipsticks though. The shades were beautiful and they wore nicely. I did feel like they plumped my lips a bit, albeit for only a short length of time.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I don't think we've ever gotten the Volume Seduction range in Australia. Kind of scared to try it now, even if it does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH that Volume Seduction line sounds scary! D:

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena