Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Lipstick Collection: L'Oreal

L'Oreal is like the forgotten brand when it comes to my lipstick collection. I only have four Colour Riches and I honestly don't wear them that much.

Click the image to make it bigger!

  • Fairest Nude - This is a very lovely nude shade for the cool toned ladies.
  • Taffeta - This is a wee bit darker than fairest nude and has a bit of shimmer in it.
  • Gilded Pink - About the same color as Fairest Nude but it has gold shimmer in it. Very pretty.
  • Sangria - Bold, blood red. Pretty sure this is discontinued as I found it at the Dollar Tree.

I like these lipsticks and I should probably wear them more often. The wear time is average and they don't seem to dry out my lips. However the packaging and smell just do not appeal to me! They remind me of my grandma's lipstick in both appearance and smell. I think L'Oreal should overhaul their lipsticks, they'd probably be able to sell them to a younger crowd.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Sangria! I'd love to see you wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sangria... can you please give me the shade number, I want this one soooo bad :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Nanethiel, I think Sangria is discontinued. :( I found it at the Dollar Tree, and I can't find anything about it online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad... I really love the color...

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena