Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Lipstick Collection: Almay Ideal Lipcolor (DISCONTINUED)

Ugh, I gotta admit I'm getting burned out on posting my lipstick collection! I've still got quite a ways to go. I can't believe I have this many lipsticks! Sigh. Anyway, here's another edition. I'll warn you now, I'm pretty sure these are discontinued because I found mine at Big Lots.

Click the image to make it bigger!

I believe Almay is owned by Revlon so it's not surprising that these lipsticks are housed in a case that looks exactly like the Revlon matte lipstick cases, only it's white and says Almay on the side. I think what Almay was going for here is a sheer lipstick line that can blend with your skin color and look good on pretty much anyone. They did achieve that, I think. The lipsticks, although quite sheer, pack quite a bit of pigment. They feel quite like a lipbalm; they're really smooth and soft of the lips. Honestly they're pretty darn awesome and I'm not sure why they got discontinued.

Anyway, sorry to tantalize you with Lipsticks You Can't Have. Next post will be something (mostly) everyone has access to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena