Sunday, October 23, 2011

NOTD: OPI Sapphire in the Snow + Milani Jewel FX Silver

Here's my nails from a couple of days ago.

Photobucket

Very wintery, no?

Can I talk about something non-beauty for a while?

I've been really into music lately. I was watching Youtube videos for a couple of hours yesterday, I'd find one cool band and it would lead to another and another. I was downloading music left and right. My favorite bands right now are Foster the People and AWOLNATION. Watching them at the Austin City Limits Music Festival led me to find Santigold (she's freaking awesome) and Cut Copy. I'm really liking indie rock and unusual music that sounds like nothing I've ever heard before. So do you have any suggestions? What's your favorite music/bands/songs/artists right now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena