Friday, October 28, 2011

My Sephora F&F Haul

Hi all! Want to see my Sephora Friends & Family haul? All pictures are clickable to see them bigger!

Clockwise from the bottom left corner: Make Up For Ever 92 eyeshadow (blush?? it says blush on the case...), Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in Houses of Parliament, Illamasqua Excite blush, Urban Decay Primer Potion (tube), Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash, Illamasqua Precision Ink liner in Abyss, Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Clinic (full size), Stila Prime Pot in Taffy (100 pt perk), Kat Von D True Romance Angeles eyeshadow palette.

Here's some quick swatches:

From left to right: Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils in Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash, Clinic, & Illamasqua Precision Ink liner in Abyss.


From left to right: Illamasqua Excite blush, Make Up For Ever 92 eyeshadow (blush?), Kat Von D True Romance Angeles eyeshadow palette.

This is my first Illamasqua, and my first Make Up For Ever! How did I do? :D

4 comments:

  1. What a nice haul ! I love the UD set . And the Kat Von D palette seems to be nice too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Lots of pretties there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive haul. I'm drooling over these. I can't wait to see you wear some of these goodies!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena