Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Lipstick Collection: ELF Mineral

Here's another post in my lipstick collection series. This time I'm tackling my ELF Mineral Lipsticks.

Click the image to make it bigger!

  • Natural Nymph - This is the palest nude lipstick I have. I haven't actually worn this one yet, so I can't say if it results in the dreaded concealer-lips look.
  • Nicely Nude - Nothing nude about this one, it's a lovely MLBB pink. I've worn this one the most out of the 5 I have.
  • Pouty Petal - This one looks darker than Nicely Nude in the bullet, but honestly they come out the exact same on the lips and in the swatch. You'd probably only need one of the two.
  • Cool Coral - A lovely warm pink with tons of fine gold shimmer.
  • Barely Bitten - A deeper reddish shade with lots of fine gold shimmer, like Cool Coral.

I don't find the color selection to be particularly compelling in this range. They are all pretty 'safe' shades that most women would like to wear (perhaps with the exception of Natural Nymph). The price is nice, though, and you can usually get them on sale, making them even cheaper. My favorite thing about this lipstick is the formula. They don't feel like lipsticks, they feel like tinted lip balms. They feel very soft and smooth and don't dry your lips out. I like throwing these in my purse to apply throughout the day.

Do you have any ELF Mineral Lipsticks? What do you think of them?

1 comments:

  1. I have no Elf Mineral Lipsticks, but NOW I really want them after seeing such pretty swatches.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena