Anyway, I've got a FOTD for you today. I was inspired by the colder weather and wanted to do a completely fall-ish look using MAC's Old Gold pigment. So here it is, I hope you like it.
- UDPP in Eden
- Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow
- LA Colors Jumbo Pencil in Vacation
- MAC Old Gold pigment
- SMH eyeshadows in Bamboo and Showstopper
- MAC Orb eyeshadow
- Too Faced 'Exclusive' purple from the Enchanted Glamourland palette
- Too Faced George & Weezie eyeshadow from the Enchanted Glamourland palette
- ELF cream eyeliner in Plum Purple
- Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
- Milani Liquif'eye Liner in Brown on brows
- LA Colors Mineral Blush in Autumn
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Mauve-ulous
What do you think? I used the Old Gold right over the Vacation jumbo pencil (which is burgundy with gold glitter) and I love the depth it created!
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!