Saturday, October 22, 2011

FOTD: Falling for Old Gold

Hi all! Sorry I've been kinda lax about posting, I've just been lazy busy. I've got a million pics to edit and post, I just need to make myself sit down and do it.

Anyway, I've got a FOTD for you today. I was inspired by the colder weather and wanted to do a completely fall-ish look using MAC's Old Gold pigment. So here it is, I hope you like it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Eyes-
  • UDPP in Eden
  • Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow
  • LA Colors Jumbo Pencil in Vacation
  • MAC Old Gold pigment
  • SMH eyeshadows in Bamboo and Showstopper
  • MAC Orb eyeshadow
  • Too Faced 'Exclusive' purple from the Enchanted Glamourland palette
  • Too Faced George & Weezie eyeshadow from the Enchanted Glamourland palette
  • ELF cream eyeliner in Plum Purple
  • Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Liner in Brown on brows
Cheeks-
  • LA Colors Mineral Blush in Autumn
Lips -
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Mauve-ulous

What do you think? I used the Old Gold right over the Vacation jumbo pencil (which is burgundy with gold glitter) and I love the depth it created!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The Vacation pencil did create some awesome depth with the Old Gold over it! Great look! The lipstick is very pretty with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that vampy Fall lip on you! And mmmmm Old Gold duochromey goodness. <3

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena