Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cherry Culture 25% Off Haul

If I had to pick a favorite website to shop at, just based on ease of shopping & the accuracy & quick delivery of my orders, I'd have to pick Cherry Culture. I've ordered from them more than 10 times in the past two years. I've never had an item missing from my package, they've always shipped quickly, and they always have great sales on their already low prices. I'd been waiting for a good sale to pick up a bunch of stuff, and luckily, one came along! So here's what I got:

Photobucket
LA Colors Glitter Eyeliners in Electric Pink, Night Dust & 3D. Don't they look impressive?? The glitter is so pretty and the packaging doesn't look like it only cost $3. That one in the middle is black with holographic glitter!


Photobucket
LA Colors Pearl Metallic Eyeliner in Black Pearl, LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black, & Jordana Liquid Eyeliner in Always Blue.


Photobucket
Photobucket
O_O Did you know LA Colors made jumbo eye pencils? From left to right (in the 2nd pic) Bikini Time, Wave, Vacation, Limeade & Popsicle. They look amazing! And they're only $1.50.


Photobucket
Jordana Matte Lipsticks in Natural, Nude & Berry. LA Colors Matte Lipsticks in Purple Passion, Cranberry Red, & Strawberry. I've been on an insane lipstick kick lately, since I finally figured out how to apply them well without them bleeding and feathering all over the damn place.


Photobucket
Milani Jewel FX Nail Polishes in Gold & Silver. *drool* These just look awesome in the bottle.


Photobucket
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone, Jordana Eye Primer/Base, LA Colors Mineral Blushes in Autumn & Very Berry. I finished up a regular UDPP recently (in that damn genie bottle) and wanted to experiment with some new stuff. I hope these primers work! If they don't, no biggie.


Photobucket
LA Colors trios in (top to bottom) Water Lily, Passion Flower, & Peony.


Photobucket
LA Colors trios in (top to bottom) Magnolia & Marigold.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Bonus pics of my cat Elvis, who decided I needed supervision while I photographed. :)


Did you get anything from the Cherry Culture sale?

Swatches upcoming! I took pics but didn't want to make this post too long.

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul! And wow, quick delivery - didn't that sale only start a few days ago? I'm interested to hear what you think of those jumbo eye pencils.

    I find CC's delivery hit and miss - sometimes it's really fast and other times I've waited a month or more. But they have good (and frequent) sales and they're a great source for NYX and Milani, so it's worth it.

    Elvis looks annoyed - did he think you should have been feeding him rather than playing with packages? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was pretty happy with how quickly they shipped. Especially since they stated long TATs on their front page due to the sale.

    Haha, he probably did! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you got so much awesome stuff! I can't wait to see what you think of those jumbo pencils, I'd love to see swatches and how they compare to the NYX ones! Those glitter liners also look AMAAAAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Looks like a lot of great LA Colors stuff! The jumbo pencils look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul ! I love those LA colors glitter liners , so pretty . and your cat is so adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you guys like it! Swatches and mini review upcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, impressive haul. I saw the 25% off but wasn't able to take advantage of it. I'm glad you scored big!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena