Saturday, September 10, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Neeka

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today's mani is Zoya's Neeka, from their fall collection, Smoke & Mirrors, I think it's called? It's a really interesting color, a dusky greyish purple with a green/gold shimmer running through it. It looks a bit dull and is hard to photograph, but I think it's a beautiful fall color.

I was surprised to find this collection at my Ulta, of all places. I didn't know Ulta carried Zoya? Oh well, I was happy to see them. My local Ultas are so weird, the one I went to that had the Zoyas also had a nearly full display of the Orly FX collection that came out, what, last summer? Really odd.

Also at Ulta I picked up my level 2 reward and got a free Maybelline One By One mascara. I don't know what it is with mascaras, I have a couple HGs but I still like to try new ones! I couldn't help myself, I had to try this new one out today, even though I have a couple tubes already open. (I know, I have a problem.) I'm actually crazy impressed with how One By One made my lashes look. That crazy looking brush really does grab and define every single lash you've got. I was super happy with it. I'll show you guys the mascara in a FOTD soon.

So what's on your nails at the moment?

Have a good night! :)

1 comments:

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena