Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia + Pure Ice Cheatin

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was so happy to find Revlon Facets of Fuschia at Target the other day! I thought I'd never find it. It's a dupe of Deborah Lippman Bad Romance. It's a beautiful polish. I liked it on its own, but decided I wanted something a bit more sparkly, so I layered Pure Ice Cheatin over it, which is blue & purple glitter in a clear base.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amazing! I love it like this. So sparkly.

What's on your nails?

In other news, have you done a Wordle for your blog yet??? Here's mine:
Photobucket

I <3 it. ^_^

1 comments:

  1. SO MUCH GLITTER. *drools all over computer screen* O___O

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena