Monday, September 12, 2011

My Everyday Face

I know when I do FOTDs for this blog, I'm usually doing it on weekends, and I can go for more crazy non-wearable stuff. But I usually don't wear makeup like that on a day to day basis. So I thought I'd show you what I tend to wear for every day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey look, I managed a smile!

Usually in the mornings, I'm in quite a hurry, but my steps go something like this:

  • Apply Shills Super Magic BB Cream all over.
  • Apply Revlon PhotoReady Concealer under my eyes.
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge on my spots and acne scars.
  • Powder with Smashbox Halo.
  • Apply Cover Girl's Intense ShadowBlast with built in primer in Brown Bling all over the lid, blend it out into the crease a bit.
  • Apply various browns & taupe eyeshadows on the eyes, along with a matte cream colored highlight. I usually use Maybelline's Natural Smokes quad, it's like my favorite eyeshadow ever.
  • Put Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Stray Dog under the lower lashline.
  • Line upper lashline with Physician's Formula Lash Booster.
  • Fill in brows with Maybelline's Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde.
  • Mascara, ALWAYS mascara! I used Maybelline One by One today. Isn't it impressive? I think so.
  • Put on whatever blush I grab, this time it's Benefit Bella Bamba
  • Put on whatever lipstick/gloss I grab or have in my purse. Today it's Rimmel Moisture Extreme lipstick in Fancy with ELF Dragonfruit Glossy Gloss over the top.
That's pretty much it! Sometimes if I don't have much time I'll leave something out. Usually eyeshadows are the first thing to go.

What's your every day routine like?

8 comments:

  1. Your everyday face looks great and flawless! It cracks me up you say "spots and acne scars" cause I've always thought your skin looks flawless! Do I need to check out those concealers?! I still need to check out those CG Intense Shadowblast with the primer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach: Well, ummm...I do *cough* occasionally photoshop my acne scars out. You can probably see them better in older FOTDs before I knew how to fix them. Plus, that HC Glamoflauge has some serious pigmentation, it goes a long way to covering up dark areas. I just recently started using it and I love it!

    Revlon PhotoReady is kinda light on pigmentation, but it's a great concealer for under the eyes. You can probably tell in that first pic, it has this light reflective property in it that just kinda blurs away dark circles. It's pretty fab. Plus it looks the same as when you applied it at the end of the day. It doesn't get cakey or gunky. Neither does the HC, come to think of it.

    I'm not much of a concealer person, but I do really like these 2!

    I should really review them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! Your eyelashes! I want them! This looks like a really good mascara *crossesw fingers it will reach Australia one day*. It's a lovely everyday look. The lip gloss is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great . A few years ago i did neutrals on everyday base , now i try to use more color :D . But neutrals are still my to go shades . If i'm really in a hurry only use a light shadow , liner and mascara . Your smile is so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally, a smile! and I really like the look too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Great smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWH YOU SMILED ^__^ I was actually thinking of asking you to post a FOTD with a smiling face but didn't know if that would be rude of me, haha. Anyway you are SO ADORBZ *pokes cheeks* and glowy and I'm stealing your eyelashes. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silhouette: I know, I know, I need to smile more! I don't smile that much usually because my cheeks are GIGANTIC. Not even in a cute chipmunk way, but like...I look all jowly, like a bulldog or something. I hate it! Haha! Plus my teeth are kinda disgusting (I seriously need to bleach them) and I don't like showing them. :-/

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena