Sunday, September 4, 2011

FOTD: Too Faced Smokey Eye & some new favorite bloggers

Yet another smokey eye from me. I'm in a rut. This one's rather boring, so apologies to all! I'll post something colorful soon, but I'm sick right now and my nose is going to be absolutely shredded because of how much I've been blowing it, so it might be a while. Why am I always sick during 3 day weekends?! These shadows are all from the new Too Faced Smokey Eye palette, they're the 2nd row, labeled the 'Classic' smokey eye.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Stila Smudgestick in Stingray - waterline, lower lashline, upper lashline, as a base, everything pretty much
Too Faced White Lie - browbone
Too Faced Nice Ash - crease
Too Faced Smokin Hot - lid
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
WnW Color Icon liner in Taupe - brows

MAC Tenderling blush
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude (pretty much my fav nude ever)


It's like 4 in the morning here, and I can't sleep because I'm all snotty and scratchy throated. My husband just put together his new computer, so he's up. We're out of orange juice. Ugh, it's miserable.

Hey, do you ever see a new blog that you're just super impressed with and can't get enough of? I have 2 to tell you about.

The first is Unique Desire. Kassie does amazing lovely colorful eye looks. She just recently started doing YouTube videos, which I'm over the moon about. Her channel is here. I think one of my favorite things about her is she does everything with easily accessible, cheap products. She uses a much loved 120 palette in every video, and you can tell how much she's loved it because she's hit pan on a bunch of colors. I just love seeing that kind of devotion to a product. I just think she's fantastic, please check her out if you get a chance.

The second is Ronnie of Bows and Curtseys. I wish this girl would do YouTube videos! She's given us one, and I'm antsy for more! Her technique is just amazing. She also uses a majority of cheap, easily available products, like the 120 palette, NYX, ELF, WnW, etc etc.

So those are 2 blogs I've been loving and hungrily devouring every post or tutorial they make. Here's my favorite look from each of them. (I hope they don't mind me posting their pictures! It's to showcase them.)

This is Kassie's Megara look from her Disney Princesses inspired tutorials.


This is Ronnie's Midnight Forest look.

I guess I've babbled enough for now. May as well try and get some sleep. Have a good day, all!

4 comments:

  1. As usual you look awesome with smokey eyes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this smokey eye! The colors and blending are amazing! I'm going to have to check out the blogs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this is no doubt a smokey eye, but it's so.....shiny :D I'll have to check those 2 bloggers out!

    Get well soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look you created. Very nice. I'm very jealous of your eyes! They're gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing the two other bloggers. I'm going to have to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena