Saturday, September 24, 2011

FOTD: Of Smiles and Duckfaces

Hi ladies! The other day I did a wearable bronzey look using my new The Balm & The Beautiful palette, which I picked up at TJ Maxx for a cool $20. Not bad, right? Take a look!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LMFAO! This one is for Jerry. Clearly I suck at duckfaces. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. I NEED HELP.

I actually managed a smile in my last FOTD, and Jerry nicely pointed out that I, like, never smile, and she wanted to see me smile occasionally. I don't smile much in pictures for the blog because I hate my teeth, and I hate my giant jowly bulldog cheeks. But what can you do? It's the only face I've got, might as well make the best of it. ;)

Products used:
  • Eyes - The Balm & The Beautiful Palette; The Neighbor on the inner corner, The Supermodel on the lid, The Bad Boy in the crease. Bobbi Brown Bone on the browbone. Physicians Formula Gel Liner Trio, shimmery brown color on upper lashline. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Baked on lower lashline. The Supermodel over the top of Baked. Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara.
  • Brows - WnW Color Icon pencil liner in Taupe
  • Lips - Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick in Delight
  • Cheeks - crap, I can't remember. Maybe Benefit Sugarbomb?

So, I hope you aren't offended by my stained teeth or my bulldog face, hehe. Have a good day everyone, and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Love it ! The colors are so pretty ... i need to check out for that palette :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think duck faces just take practice :) Beautiful look! Love the bronze along the lower lashline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely look! Your duckface is awesome! It totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR DUCKFACE IS SO CUTE. XD I've had a few people tell me they can't do it, maybe I just have mutant lips or something hahaha.

    Anyway asldkjalskdj these shades are beautiful on you, especially the lid and lower lashline. AND GIVE ME YOUR EYELASHES. Please. <3

    I really wanna know what the deal is with this palette, it's identical to the Muppet one in terms of product but is $20 cheaper and at TJ Maxx? I don't understand, like how does that even happen? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerry: Thanks! XD

    You are exactly correct! Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why The Balm did this either. They only made like 1500 Muppet palettes available for pre-order, but then they confirmed that if you didn't get a chance at the Muppet palette, the B&B palette was identical, just different shade names and picture on the front. I've never seen The Balm @ TJ Maxx until a couple weeks ago, either. *shrug* It seems weird to me too, but hey, I like that I got the palette! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the duckface! hee hee hee, it makes you look so different, probly cause I have never seen you do it! I love the eyes by the way :D

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena