Thursday, September 15, 2011

FOTD: Minimalist Peach

Hey ladies! Here's a look I wore a couple of days ago to work. I wanted it simple and peachy, mainly because I wanted to try out NYX Orange cream blush, and I wanted to wear Maybelline One by One by itself so I could see if it smears/flakes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Products used:
  • FACE: Shills Super Magic BB Cream, Revlon PhotoReady concealer, Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer, Smashbox Halo powder, NYX Orange Cream Blush, Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping (just the orange side)
  • EYES: Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Dark Blonde, Maybelline One by One mascara
  • Lips: Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach, Hard Candy Glossaholic in Fireball
I LOVE the Orange cream blush! It looks scary in the pan, but it sheers out to this lovely glowy peach on my skin. It's great!

2 comments:

  1. The orange cream blush looks great! And so does the Glossaholic gloss! A great simple look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh you are so cute and glowy! ^__^ *pokes cheeks*

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena