Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swatch Library: Wet n Wild eyeshadows

Hi all! I realize that sometimes people just want to see swatches without a wall of text accompanying them. With this in mind I've created a Flickr specifically to show swatches. You can access it by clicking the big link at the top of my blog called 'Swatch Library.' The swatches are organized by brand, so just click what brand you want to see and you can view what I've got swatched from that brand. The brand names are pretty self explanatory, except for a set that I've labled 'mass produced palettes.' I consider this to be the 88, 42 double stack, and 28 eyeshadow palettes that I have. I bought them all from Ebay and therefore don't really want to stick a brand like Coastal Scents on them, even though they're the exact same thing. I'd rather direct someone to a cheaper price than a particular brand. Also know that from time to time there might be swatches in my Swatch Library that I haven't gotten around to making a blog post about.

Recently I gave myself the project of reswatching all my Wet n Wild eyeshadows, and here's the results! Hope they're helpful. And I hope the Swatch Library comes in handy. :)

6 pans
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Holiday Palettes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



8 pans

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Trios

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Singles

Photobucket



Discontinued Stuff

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Woww you do such awesome swatches <3 Lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swatches! I had bought 2 of the Paradise Cove palettes when they were out and wore out one of the colors in each of them. Never cared for the colors on the side of the palette, but LOVE the center colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches! They look so neat and organized, I love how you swatched them the way they look in the pans! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one palette. Definitely need more now, thanks to these swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like the look of those discontinued ones. I've never seen those before.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena