Sunday, August 14, 2011

Inglot Review & Swatches

So, I made an Inglot order. I could resist no longer. I made my order on 7/29, my order was shipped 8/1, and I received it 8/6. That's pretty good, I think. I'd like to call attention to their customer service, because about an hour after I completed my order online, I received a phone call. I was driving and wasn't sure who it was, so I didn't answer. I then listened to the voicemail, and who should it be? Inglot! I called them back, and they said they were out of one of the colors I ordered and wanted to know if I could substitute anything else. I was on lunch and told them I'd email them another choice when I got back to a computer. I did so, and they responded that they did indeed have that color, and were finishing up my package.

So I was really surprised when I received my order and it included the one I thought was out of stock, plus my second choice! I guess they found one laying around somewhere? Either way, I thought it was really nice of them to include it plus the extra. I thought it was example of excellent customer service. Usually I don't expect a phone call from companies I order from. Sometimes it's a struggle just getting an email out of some companies, so a phone call seems above and beyond. I was very impressed.

You're probably wishing I'd stop talking and get to the swatches. I'm happy to oblige. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I picked mostly mattes, because I feel that's one thing my collection lacks: strong, good quality matte colors. I was really attracted to matte browns and grays from Temptalia's swatches. I love these types of colors. They're murky purply brown taupey goodness, and I love them all!

I honestly don't have anything to compare these too. I guess the closest thing would be Sugarpill's pressed eyeshadows, and even those seem kinda chalky and coarse in comparison to the smooth buttery texture of Inglot. I've used them in a few eye looks and they're easy to apply and blend.

The colors are so beautiful and strong, I love them all. I'm itching to get more!

What do you think? Do you have any Inglot yet? What are you favorite colors?

6 comments:

  1. Woww you do such amazing swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, they look gorgeous! Don't own any inglot yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm aching to get my hands on Inglot, you don't even know.
    I LOVE these swatches and love all the shades apart from green and blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makeup! Excellent Swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!! I really want to try some Inglot!!!!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena