Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review: Nailtiques Formula 2

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

I've been enjoying very good nails for about the last month or so, and I thought I'd share with everyone the product that's saved my nails: Nailtiques Formula 2.

My nails used to be quite pitiful. They peeled constantly and I couldn't get them to grow because every other day they were breaking or snagging and I had to cut them back. I started using Nailtiques hoping for a miracle. I thought for $20 bucks it better be a miracle! That's really expensive to me. Thank goodness it lives up to its claims.

I started using this religiously and saw improvement within a couple of weeks. My nails no longer peel. They can actually grow now, and I haven't had a break in a week or so. I still do get the occasional snag or break, usually when I've done something stupid with my hands that I shouldn't be doing. But it's nothing like the 5 breaks a day I was getting previously. I feel completely confident in my nails now and I enjoy painting them, whereas it use to be a nightly mourning session for my peeling, breaking nails. Now I cut my nails back because they're getting too long for me and getting in the way of me doing things, not because they've broken.

This is truly a miracle product to me. I highly recommend it, it's worth every penny of the $20 bucks it costs. I've been using it about 3 times a week for more than a month now, and I'm only through half the bottle, so it should last me a while.

Your turn! Tell me: What condition are your nails in? Have you tried Nailtiques? What do you use to treat your nails?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this, but I'll have to because it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never ever tried this. my nails are in great condition. it took me a while to get them to this stage, but i adore opi nail envy, and i really enjoy the chanel apricot nail cream.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena