Sunday, July 31, 2011

needing your input, please vote in my poll

Hi gals, I've been thinking lately about changing my blog's name. It's become apparent to me lately that I'm not very good at shopping my stash, and I'm not very good at no/low buys either, which is the intent I started this blog with. Now the blog's going in the completely opposite direction from what I had in mind.

To address this, I thought maybe a name change is in order. What do you think of this? If you don't feel like commenting, there's a handy dandy poll in my side bar. You can comment here to expand on your poll vote. Or if you have a blog name idea for me, you can leave that here too.

Do you think it's essential for the name of a blog to convey it's intent and main content? I dunno. Maybe I'm being too fussy.

Discuss and vote, please! Thanks for your input.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it really matters if your blog name conveys its intent. I always love blogs with cool or fun names! Glitter is My Crack and Faeries Stole My Lipstick are two of my favorite blog names!

    When I started my blog, I wasn't sure what I was really going to be doing, so I just gave it a name that represented me, at that point in my life. I think you should do whatever you want with your blog name. Its your blog and you should be happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't think you should change your name, but I voted for you doing whatever you want since it is your blog. I dont think blog names have to convey what they're about, but I'm obviously biased since mine doesn't. :P

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena