Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inglot, I wish I could quit you...

...but I don't even have any of your products yet!

Read from the bottom up.
Photobucket

I'm really baffled. Also a little pissed. I've contacted Iglot via their website contact form several times, also, and have never received a response. Yes, I check my spam. It's pretty upsetting to me that if my friend and I hadn't dilly-dallied like we were, we may have gotten cheaper prices. But we were waiting for a good paycheck. This is just really disheartening.

I almost wish the products didn't look so friggin amazing, it might cut down on my desire to order. But as it is, I still want some Inglot. Guess I should probably get an order in before they shoot up to $6.00 a pan.

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw someone else post that Inglot prices went up (maybe Mai?). That sucks. I was pondering another order, but I don't think I'm going to any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really wanted to order some Inglot too, that sucks!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena