Saturday, July 9, 2011

FOTD: Vivacious V

Hi all! This FOTD was done back on June 28 and I'm sorry but I cannot remember what I used in it! I must try and remember to write things down. Maybe it was the WnW Vanity palette? It looks so much more cool toned than that though. I know I wore Red Cherry #507 lashes. They are very fine and fluttery.

Anyway, here's the pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Do you guys ever go back and look at your older pictures of makeup? Like when you first started blogging? It's very interesting! I'm kind of amazed at how much my skills have improved in such a short time. The first 'real' post I wrote, with pictures, was August 11, 2010. Not quite a year ago! And my first EOTD was this rather horrid rainbow eye, back when I didn' t know what to do with my brows. I can't believe how far I've come since then. Not to toot my own horn, but...well, I feel accomplished knowing that my pictures and makeup application have improved so much in just a year! I think I owe it all to other beauty bloggers and YouTube. Instruction and demonstration is so important to learning how to do something.

The only way to go from here is up! I still have room to improve! Maybe part of that improvement will involve remembering to write down things so I know what I used for my FOTDs. :)

Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Aww your eyes are fabulous!!!!Hey check out my new NOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blending and color placement. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those lashes on you.

    I went back a few months ago and looked at my first posts.....I just wanted to die over how bad they were XD I actually deleted a couple because they were so bad, or because the photos were just so horrendous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! The lashes look amazing! And yes, I did go back thru my posts at one point. It's crazy how you change over time. Even though I still don't think my skills have improved much, and I still don't know what to do with my brows! You are doing an amazing job! I can definitely see improvement in you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Loving the lashes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments, ladies! :)

    Silhouette: You're way too hard on yourself, dear! Well, we're all our own worst critic, aren't we. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the crease that you did for this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lashes look amazing on you - they really open up your eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena