Saturday, July 30, 2011

FOTD: I haz a jealous

Hi ladies! I've been crappy at responding to comments and commenting on others blogs lately, for that I'm sorry! You know how it is, you just get busy some times. So many of you were so sweet on my Harry Potter post. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings. :) You guys are so awesome.

Anyway, I caved when the MAC Blogger Obsession collection came back in stock and nabbed myself a Jealousy Wakes and a Hocus Pocus. But JW is the focus of today's look. It's such a pretty shadow. It's not exactly what I thought it would be, though. Temptalia describes it as an emerald green, but I think it has so much blue in it that it leans teal/turquoise-ish. Anyway, it's very pretty! It turned blue where I had it overlapped on a black based shadow. Sorry about the obscene number of pics. I was having a hard time deciding what to ditch and what to keep. Check it out:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A rare looking into the camera shot!

Products used:
UDPP
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips gel liner trio for Green Eyes - the black w/green shimmer used all over lid as a base
NYX Exotic Green - patted over the gel liner on lid
MAC Jealousy Wakes - crease
Bobbi Brown Bone eyeshadow - browbone
Milani Liquif'eye Automatic Propel pencil in Green - lower lash line
Too Faced Galaxy Glam shadow in Moonbeam - dabbed over the Milani liner
WnW Color Icon pencil liner in Taupe - brows
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural 102 Demi lashes

Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid foundation
Revlon Photo Ready concealer stick
MAC Tenderling blush
ELF Lip Stain in Fashionista

What do you think? Do you haz a jealous? A Jealousy Wakes, I mean. Did you pick up anything from the Bloggers Obsessions collection?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. STUNNING. Definitely one of my favourite looks that you've ever done, and I may have to steal it ;] I agree with you, Jealousy Wakes is way too teal to be an emerald green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, this is one of my fav looks on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! I was gutted the collection was US onlyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome look! love the lashes too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies! you're all so sweet.

    Claire: oh man that sucks! well, tbh, i don't think the color is all that unique. you could probably make a dupe by mixing colors, and VintageorTacky discovered a dupe in Ben Nye's Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOoh !!! I love this one ! It's so pretty . And the lashes are just wicked :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Green is an awesome colour on you!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena