Thursday, June 16, 2011

FOTD: Sunset Eyes

Hi! I'm short on jabber tonight so I'll cut straight to the pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry about looking so shiny, I took these pics right after finishing my face this morning, and I tend to get shiny in the mornings, especially now that it's much hotter.


Products used:
WnW Brulee - highlight
Sugarpill Buttercupcake - inner 1/2 of lid
Sugarpill Flamepoint - outer 1/2 of lid
Sugarpill Dollipop - crease
Physician's Formula Eye Booster liquid liner
WnW Color Icon pencil liner in Taupe - brows
Cover Girl Lash Perfection mascara

LA Colors Mineral blush in Tickled Pink
Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Nude
Milani Glitzy Glam gloss in Designer Label


That's about all I know tonight. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Love this look! Very well blended and great winged liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW that had to be a Sugarpill combo. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BRIGHT AND AWESOME. Great blending too! I knew this was Sugarpill as soon as I saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ! I wan to do sunset eyes too, shame it's pouring down at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This screams Sugarpill and I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH! I love the bright colours! The eyeliner looks awesome and your blending looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena