Saturday, June 18, 2011

FOTD: My little buttercup...

This look was very much inspired by LetzMakeup's 'Bright Butter Yellow Lids' tutorial. I wondered if I wearing so much yellow would make me look sick, but I don't think it did at all! In fact it looked great against my blue eyes, it really made them pop! What do you think?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Products used:
Sugarpill Buttercupcake - lid
UD Naked - crease
UD Buck - outer v
WnW Brulee - browbone
Physicians Formula Eye Booster liquid liner
Cover Girl Super Thick Lash mascara
WnW Color Icon pencil in Taupe for brows
Ebay falsies

MAC Tenderling blush
ELF Gotta Glow blush as highlight
ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural
Milani Glitzy Glam Gloss in Designer Label


Do you ever wear yellow eyeshadow?

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. I love the lashes! They really make the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant pull off yellow but you look amazing! Love your blog!Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I will return the favor! Thanks to much:)
    http://beautybarbie16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look! Love the lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freakin LOVE these lashes on you. And the look is lovely too, of course :D but OMG THE LASHESSSSSS *flails*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohlala ... i love the yellow on you lid ! Awesome and love the lashes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone! Those lashes were surprisingly nice considering I paid next to nothing for them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I just did a look with yellow... yours is great! And I love those lashes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried to contact you , but i can't find your email :( If you like , i can pick up some Sleek Palettes for you , send me an email if you want them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree with you, the yellow looks fantastic with your blue eyes! The false eyelashes really pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete

© 2012 Darcey Parrott for Femputer Makeup. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

beautiful bloggers:

© femputer makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena